- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament intends to reveal who finances opposition2009-06-22 15:21
At today's sitting of the parliamentary bureau Georgian pro-presidential MPs claimed they intend to reveal who finances Georgian opposition - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Several days ago Levan Gachechiladze, the United Opposition leader, returned from the journey across Europe, and at the rally stated the opposition was promised financing, but named no specific sources.
Georgi Gabashvili and Shota Malashkhia [representatives of parliamentary majority] intend to revel "whether the money is suspicious, and whether the opposition will receive it from Russia".
Opposition leader themselves repeatedly stated they have no discrediting ties with Russia, and didn't receive money from there.