- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Person, who set on fire the parliament’s door, is detected2009-06-22 16:48
The Interior Ministry of Georgia reported of the arrest of one of the people, involved in setting on fire the door of the Parliament of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It was Temur Khaisia, born in 1988, previously tried for. Now he is accused of damaging the parliament's door with the so-called Molotov cocktail.
According to MIA, the arrested has already pleaded guilty. The investigation is being conducted. It is known that hw was living in one of the mock prison cells, situated near the Parliament.
The incident occurred at night of June 21st . a group of young people threw a Molotov cocktail at entrance the door of the Parliament.
Opposition states the incident was organized by the authorities to discredit their political opponents.
Zviad Dzidziguri, one of the leaders of the Conservative party, organization of provocations is the style of Saakashvili, and it can be proved by the incident in Ganmukhuri, the August events and the mutiny in Mukhrovani.