- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
IMF adjourned discussion of the question of allocating Georgia another tranche2009-06-23 10:45
The board of directors of the International Monetary Fund postponed the discussion of issue of allocation Georgia the third tranche [447.1 mln SDR], Tbilisi office of the IMF informs - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The issue must have been considered in end June.
According to the IMF Tbilisi office, the decision of adjourning is made in agreement with the Georgian government.
They added that, according to this agreement, the IMF mission will arrive in Georgia in early July, and will discuss the process of the program implementation with the government. They couldn't rule out specific changes in the program.