- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vice President Joseph Biden to visit Georgia and Ukraine in end July2009-06-23 11:28
U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden will visit Georgia and Ukraine on July 20 th -24th , RIA Novosti reports alluding to the message of the White House.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Vice President will travel to Georgia and Ukraine the week of July 20-24. During the visit, the Vice President will meet with the political leadership of each country, as well as opposition figures and civil society representatives. The Vice President will demonstrate U.S. support for continued democratic and economic reforms and discuss issues of mutual interest in both countries. Additional details on the Vice President's trip will be released at a later date," the statement claims.
On Monday Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, in Washington D.C. discussed the issues of further deepening of cooperation between the two countries with James Steinberg, the Deputy U.S. Secretary of State.