- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and the USA to start work on draft agreements in the framework of Charter implementation2009-06-23 11:59
Tbilisi and Washington to start work on draft bilateral projects in the spheres of energy, transport, trade, defense, security, democracy reinforcement in Georgia, stated Grigol Vashadze, the foreign Minister of Georgia in the course of his visit to the U.S. capital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his interview to Georgian journalists he said the proposals the Georgian delegation brought, were endorse by the U.S. side; agreement was reached to start work on project of bilateral accord on all the directions the Charter implies.
The Minister added the next meeting of the council on strategic partnership of the USA and Georgia will be held in Tbilisi in end October-early November 2009.
The cooperation between the USA and Georgia in the spheres of defense and security, in the first line, implies support from the USA side in Georgia's implementation of the annual program in Georgia-NATO Commission, and bilateral issues as well, said Giga Bokeria, the deputy minister of Foreign Affairs, also staying in Washington - ITAR TASS.