- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Capitals of Georgia and Lithuania became sister cities2009-06-23 12:35
Georgia and Lithuania signed an agreement on sworn brotherhood of their capitals. According to Tbilisi city administration, the document was signed in the Lithuanian capital by the Mayors of Tbilisi and Vilnius.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreement implies cooperation in economic, cultural, and social spheres - Trend.
According to Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, staying in Vilnius, sworn brotherhood means bilateral obligations.
"We'll take care to make residents of the two cities to make friends for the good of our cities," he said.
Gigi Ugulava participated in the international Culture as a Driving Force in City Development forum.
Today in Tbilisi the Mayor of the Georgian capital and the President of Lithuania will open the Vilnius public garden.