- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Young opposition activists are being intimidated over the phone2009-06-23 16:03
Activists of Georgian opposition parties youth organizations feel pressure and intimidation since the very beginning of protest actions in Tbilisi, said Lado Bulbulashvili, the conservative party representative, at today's briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said young opposition members are being called and intimidated over the phone for 10 days.
"Some Dato Gabunia (his phone number 8 58 30 56 77) rings up and advises young people to step aside the opposition movement, otherwise they will be arrested as many their companions. It is a part of the performance staged by the authorities, which implies psychological influence on young opposition members", Bulbulashvili said.
He addressed the accredited in Georgia diplomatic corps with a request to influence it and make stop the pressure on young opposition activists.
Bulbulashvili underlined that all the citizens of Georgia have a legal right to express their opinion, and they express the protest, whether the government likes it or not.