- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is ready to pay the debt to Turkmenistan2009-06-23 18:27
Georgia will pay the debt to Turkmenistan to the end of 2010, said Papuna Petriashvili, the deputy Minister of Economy, after the sitting of the government -GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said at the present moment the debt to Turkmenistan amounts USD 13 mln.
The initiative was presented to the government by Tbilaviamsheni [Tbilisi aircraft construction plant].
The details of the initiative hasn't been already published, but it is known that the company implies paying the debt with own production.