- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Baramidze held a meeting with Glenys Kinnock2009-06-24 11:20
Georgia Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia, this morning held a meeting with the Minister for Europe of Great Britain, Glenys Kinnock.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting Baramidze said this visit is very important for Tbilisi, as "Britain treats Georgia in a special way and renders it much support".
Glenys Kinnock said it's her first visit to Georgia, and at the meeting with Georgi Baramidze they discussed a wide range of issues.
She highlighted Great Britain supports sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia, hails democratic reformation in the country and its course for European and Atlantic integration.
She touched upon the domestic policy situation in the country and mentioned that all the problems must be solved via dialog.
Kinnock arrived in Tbilisi yesterday, and today will hold a number of meetings with representatives of government and opposition, as well as with British monitors, working in the OSCE and the EU monitoring missions.