- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition leaders are holding an extraordinary meeting in the New Rights party central office2009-06-24 17:26
Georgian opposition leaders are currently holding an extraordinary sitting in the New Rights party central office.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After it they intend to make a statement in connection with the video, spread today.
This morning a number of Georgian channels, spread footage of the meeting of Kakha Targamadze, the ex-Interior minister, with opposition leaders Levan Gachechiladze and David Gamkrelidze, recorded by a hidden camera.
The topic of their speech ids not clear, but, according to TV companies, the record was posted in the Internet[on Youtube] and was made on June 15th in the territory, adjacent to Kempinski hotel [in Berlin], near the Russian embassy.
Opposition leaders presumably share with the ex-Minister the details f the June 15th incident near main police building in Tbilisi.
Videotapes mention the meetings were held on June 15th and 18th. They also note that ex-Interior Minister Kakha Targamadze [in office 1995-2001] is now doing business in the territory of Russia and allegedly works in Russian secret police.