- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli doesn’t believe in Saakashvili’s soon resignation2009-06-24 18:55
"From the very beginning I understood the society hasn't already get the sufficient charge to let everything grow into action. Saakashvili regime isn't weak enough. And opposition, and every opposition member is not already strong enough to let the shift power happen right now, today, yesterday, or in autumn, or in spring", Nogaideli said - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said to shift power three stages must be passed: preparation, participation in the process and ruling the state. He said at the present moment he is in the preparation stage. Nogaideli didn't mention any terms or dates, though said he would start "acting" in autumn.
"I will not name any periods because in our recent history people called dates, and became hostages of the dates. And later not they controlled the process, but dates and expectations controlled them", he said.
"We understand that Saakashvili wouldn't call the elections so easy, that is why we'll have to act in autumn to make him call early elections. According o the today's plan, we'll be ready to autumn", the ex-PM Zurab Noghaideli said.