- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili against interference of the third parties in the affairs of Caucasus2009-06-25 10:46
"We believe that the region of Caucasus is the one whole, and has common future. Outside forces must not interfere in the affairs of Caucasus to the prejudice of stability in the region. All the actions from outside pursue the aim not to let it", Saakashvili said at the press conference with the President of Armenia in Yerevan - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, "divide et impera" policy is inadmissible in Caucasus. "Unfortunately, these issues were planned in the region long ago - to impede the unification and entering the world arena. I am sure that both our and future generations will cope with these problems together", the Georgian leader said.
He mentioned he sees Caucasus as a united economic region. "Caucasus is a transit, the bridge between Europe, Asia, and South", Saakashvili concluded.
The Georgian leader again called on opposition political forces of Georgia to dialog with the authorities.
"We are ready for open discussions. I call on the parties to be responsible and start a dialog. We cannot yield the country to the enemy. No matter how much we dislike each other, we still have one country and must not yield it", Saakashvili said.