- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition leaders to depart for Washington2009-06-25 11:34
In the course of the preparation for the meeting with the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden [to visit Georgia in end July] Georgian opposition leaders will soon depart for Washington - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Salome Zourabishvili [Way of Georgia party], she, together with Levan Gachechiladze [United Opposition leader] and Nino Burjanadze [Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader] will go to Washington to explain their views.
"Biden's visit will be the manifestation of the support for our country, not President Mikheil Saakashvili", she underlined.
Zourabishvili also mentioned that Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, is currently holding meetings in the USA.