- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Baramidze to participate in Crans Montana forum2009-06-25 12:09
Today Georgi Baramidze, the Vice PM, the State Minister of Georgia for European and Atlantic Integration, departed to Belgium with a working visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to his press service, the Vice Prime Minister will participate in the anniversary 20th Crans Montana forum to be held today in Brussels.
The main topic of the forum will be policy and future of the EU, special attention will be paid to the European Union's international role, its strategy in regard to the eastern European countries, including Georgia.
In his speech Baramidze will highlight the consequences of Georgian-Russian conflict, the EU role in its settlement, priorities of Georgia's action plan in the framework of the EU neighbourly policy, including simplification of visa regime and free trade with the EU countries. The Vice PM will report of the reforms being conducted in Georgia, and foreign policy directions.