- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili proposed to make financing of parties transparent2009-06-25 12:43
Today at 5 p.m., right after his return from Yerevan [where he's staying with a 2-day working visit], Mikheil Saakashvili will hold a meeting with parliamentary majority representatives to discuss the issue of financing political parties - The Vzglyad.
He intends to discuss "specific initiatives" to make financing of parties transparent.
Several days ago the authorities of Georgia accused opposition of being financed by Russia. Opposition strongly denies the statement.
At the same time, opposition parties haven't received financing from the budget for two months.