- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia endorsed two new candidate ambassadors2009-06-25 14:40
At today's sitting the parliamentary Committee for Foreign Relations discussed two new candidate ambassadors and endorsed them.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The candidates themselves: Grigol Mgaloblishvili [appointed the Permanent Representative to NATO] and Grigol Tabatadze [the ambassador to Armenia] presented speeches at the sitting.
"The main thing is to implement the political decision of the NATO summit in Bucharest. As it's known, Georgia-NATO Commission is established, and we'll try to deepen institutional cooperation with the Alliance to the maximum. In this aspect, the annual national plan, for the first time being implemented this year, is very important", Mgaloblishvili said.
Grigol Tabatadze also presented the priorities and plans of his work in the new position to the Committee members.