- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian police dispersed people picketing hotel where Saakashvili stayed2009-06-25 15:10
Today a group of people staged a protest action near Armenia Marriott hotel, where stayed Mikheil Saakashvili, who arrived to Yerevan with a two-day working visit yesterday. Later the protesters moved to the government of Armenia - Panorama.am. Policemen and "red berets" dispersed them by force in both places. Witnesses say there was a clash.gt-en-newsitem-inside
People, who gathered near the hotel, and whom Kiro Manoyan, Head of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (ARF) Bureau's Hay Dat and Political Affairs Office, joined, expressed their protest to the head of the neighboring state in connection with infringement of rights of Javakh's Armenians.
Yesterday Armenian police didn't allow the Mitk analytical centre to stage a protest action, devoted to the arrival of Mikheil Saakashvili to Yerevan, near the residence of the Armenian President.
Armenian Revolutionary Federation (ARF) office stated they didn't organize the action "its initiator is the people".