- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two Georgian MPs boycott the Parliament2009-06-25 17:32
Giya Tsagareishvili and Karlo Kopaliani, two parliamentary minority deputies, who has been participating in radical opposition actions for a month, imposed a boycott to the Georgian Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They said they leave the minority and will work in the Parliament no longer - Trend.
At the same time, they don't renounce their mandates and salary of 1700 dollars per month.
Tsagareishvili said he left the Anti-Crisis Council [he was a member].
Kopaliani added he has no moral right to be the MP. "Besides, we've been sitting in mock prison cells near the Parliament for a month, but none of my minority colleagues has came up to me and asked how am I", he said.