- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to allocate Georgia additional financial aid2009-06-26 10:36
U.S. President Barack Obama signed the act on allocating additional USD 106 bn on various state needs - RBC.
USD 80 bn will be spent on financing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Over USD 10 bn will be allocated as aid for Pakistan, Iraq, and other countries like Mexico and Georgia. USD 7.7 bn will be spent on struggle with flu. The sums must be assigned before September 30 2009.
On June 17th the bill was endorsed by the House of Representatives: 225 for, 202 contra.
Now the bill must be passed by the Senate.