- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament finishes spring session2009-06-26 12:40
Today the spring session of the Georgian parliament will be finished. At the last sitting MPs will pass the main financial document of the country - the budget. According to the draft, budget 2009 increases by GEL 300 mln. Most part will be spent on financing social projects and grape gathering - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Changes are oriented on economy stimulation. On the one side, there are infrastructure projecrs, both in Tbilisi and in regions; on the other side there are projects oriented on development of tourism. Grape gathering will also be financed," said the chairman of parliamentary financial and budget committee.
At the same time, Vice Speaker Levan Vepkhavadze mentioned: "Despite GEL 300 mln increase of budget, the problems connected with health care programs, remain, the problem in the sphere of education".
At today's session ex-PM Grigol Mgaloblishvili will be endorsed and appointed the Permanent Representative of Georgia to NATO, and Grigol Tabadze - the ambassador of Georgia to Armenia.
Today MP Dimitri Lordkipanidze will acquaint his colleagues with the own initiative in regard to the detained in the June 15th clash.