- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
French frigate in Batumi port2009-06-26 15:52
Montcalm, the French frigate, tied up in Georgian port of Batumi - Internaional TV and radio company Mir.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Montcalm is a well-known ship, built before the WWII. The frigate arrived in Georgia with a friendly visit in the framework of the military partnership of the two countries.
In Batumi it was met by chiefs of Georgian fleet and by Batumi authorities. For two days the ship will be open for everyone; the crew plans to conduct a number of fascinating excursions. Soccer and rugby matches between sailors and local border guards. On Monday the ship will leave Georgia.
Montcalm has been to the CIS several times before, last time - in Severomorsk [Russia].