- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-PM of Georgia was endorsed the Permanent Representative to NATO2009-06-26 16:54
The Parliament of Georgia endorsed the appointment of ex-PM Grigol Mgaloblishvili to the position of the Permanent Representative of Georgia to NATO: 100 MPs for [with 57 enough to endorse], 1 contra.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ex-PM explained his plans and priorities in the new position. "The main thing is to implement the political decision of the NATO summit in Bucharest. As it's known, Georgia-NATO Commission is established, and we'll try to deepen institutional cooperation with the Alliance to the maximum. In this aspect, the annual national plan, for the first time being implemented this year, is very important", Mgaloblishvili said.
From 1996 to 2008 Mgaloblishvili worked in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, From November 2008 to February 2009 he occupied the position of the Prime Minister of Georgia.