- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gachechiladze claimed he is ready to go to Moscow2009-06-26 17:44
Levan Gachechildze, the United Opposition leader, today confirmed he is ready to go to Moscow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his interview to Maestro TV channel he said that for the interests of Georgia "if needed, ready to visit Moscow, Abkhazia, South Ossetia," - The Vzglyad.
It was his comment upon the pro-presidential surroundings' attacks in regard to his meeting with Kakha Targamadze, the ex-Interior Minister of Georgia, the citizen of Russia, occurred on June 17th in Berlin.
"If there is a need for Georgia, I'll meet Kakha Targamadze again," Gachechiladze said.
Opposition states the ex-Minister provided them with important information concerning the activities of the President Saakashvili and his surroundings, but they didn't receive and doesn't receive any finance from Targamadze in particular and from Russia in general.
Gachechiladze underlined no attacks of the authorities and no black PR can change the spirits of the pro-opposition tuned community.