- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili doesn't believe foreign businesspeople will finance opposition2009-06-29 11:41
President Mikheil Saakashvili is sure the Georgian opposition cannot find businesspeople in Georgia and abroad to sponsor it.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last Saturday he stated no-one should be surprised with the fact Georgian and foreign businesspeople have no wish to finance "destructive actions of radical opposition" - Interfax.
"Every businessman want something positive, and wants construction, no businessman wants riots," Saakashvili mentioned and called on opposition to "stop destructive actions".