- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Baramidze continues visit to Turkey2009-06-29 18:34
Georgi baramidze, The Vice PM, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia, continues his visit to Turkey. Today he will hold a meeting with Mussiat businesspeople association members.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Vice PM's press service, the organization unites over 2 000 Turkish businesspeople, many of them of Georgian origin.
At the meeting the most attention will be drawn to business climate in Georgia and luring Turkish investments to the Georgian economy.
In the course of his visit Baramidze has already met the Ministers of Defense of Turkey and Montenegro, ambassadors of Great Britain, Poland, Lithuania, and Romania to NATO. He also participated in the work of the 26th international forum on security issues.
Yesterday he met representatives of Georgian diaspora. The sides discussed processes in political, economic, and cultural life of Georgia, close cooperation between Turkey and Georgia and problems of the Georgian diaspora. The wish for better teaching Georgian language, culture, for education in Georgian language for Georgians living in Turkey, was uttered.