- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation left for Geneva for negotiations2009-06-30 10:42
This morning the Georgian delegation, headed by Deputy Foreign Minister Georgi Bokeria left for Geneva to participate in another round of talks on security issues and stability in Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
For the first time the Georgian delegation includes the new head of the "alternative government" of Abkhazia - Giya Baramia. Dmitri Sanakoyev, the head of the temporary administration of South Ossetia, is also on the way for Geneva.
Before the departure Baramia stated that at the negotiations the delegation will touch upon the violations of human rights in the conflict areas, incident prevention mechanisms, security guarantees, necessity to resume dialog with the Abkhazian and Ossetian sides.
The sixth round of Geneva Talks is planned for July 1st.