- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Economy: turnover of Georgian enterprises decreased by GEL 800 mln2009-06-30 11:38
In the first quarter of 2009 the turnover of Georgian enterprises decreased by GEL 800 mln [comparing to the similar period of 2008] and amounted GEL 3.6 bn. The cost of the production manufactured over the period decreased by GEL 300 mln and amounted GEL 1.9 bn.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Economy of Georgia, in the 1st quarter of 2009 the turnover of big enterprises amounted 86.6 per cent of the total turnover, medium enterprises - 7.6 per cent, small ones - 5.8 per cent. 85,5 percent of the output was made in big enterprises, 8.7 per cent - in medium, 5.8 per cent - in small ones.
Enterprises of trade, repair of cars and consumer appliances - 43.7 per cent of the turnover and 14.1 per cent ofoutput. Enterprises of transport and communications - 17 and 23.8 per cent respectively; processing industry - 13.9 and 24 per cent; power- producting and power, water and gas- distributing enterprises - 9.3 per cent of turnover, 10.2 of output, construction enterprises - 5.1 per cent and 9.7 per cent respectively.
Invetments in enterprises amounted 94.2 mln lari; 90.9 per cent of them are lured by big enterprises, 4.9 by medium ones, 4.1 per cent invested in small.
The number of employees counts 310 882 people, 62.1 per cent of them work in big enterprises; 20.3 per cent - in medium ones, 17.6 per cent - in small ones.
The average salary amounted GEL 512.2 .