- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is preparing mass protest actions2009-06-30 12:20
Georgian non-parliamentary opposition won't stop rallies and manifestations in summer, and, moreover, plans two mass protest actions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last evening, at the rally near the Parliament Levan Gachechilaze stated that one rally of opposition and its supporters will be held in the course of U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden's visit to Tbilisi.
He said the Georgian people will show the American guest that its protest against unlawful actions of the present-day authorities is still strong.
The second mass protest action is prepared for August 7th, when exactly 1 year will pass after the outbreak of the Georgian-Russian war. The mottoes will be: "Stop Russia" and "Stop Misha".