- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Venezuela and Cuba hail recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia by Russia2009-06-30 13:00
Venezuela and Cuba hail Russia's decision on recognition of independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, said today ambassadors of these countries in Moscow at the press conference devoted to the coup d'etat in Honduras.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Cuba strongly condemned Georgia' s actions in South Ossetia in 2008 and supports the decision of the highest leadership of Russia on recognition of independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, consultations in recognition of these countries on behalf of Cuba is being conducted, said Juan Valdes Figueroa, the ambassador of Cuba to Russia.
Venezuela treats the sovereignty of other countries respectfully, but supports the decision of the Russian Federation on recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, as in their foreign and domestic policy they are lead by the principle of the people's self-determination, Hugo Garcia Hernandez, the ambassador of Venezuela to Russia, said and added that the country he represents still abstains from the recognition of the two states, as Venezuela has its own procedures of decision-making.