- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia intends to request USD 200 mln from EBRD and ADB2009-06-30 15:00
Georgia intends to take a USD 200 mln credit from the European Bank for Reconstrution and Development (EBRD) and Asian Bank of Development and Asian Development Bank (ADB), stated PM Nika Gilauri and added the money will be used to stimulate economy - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In April the EBRD representative promised to allocate the country EUR 350 mln for support of financial sector and implementation of infrastructure projects. All in all the bank allocated Georgia EUR 658 mln.
In the course of three years the West and international financial institutions plan to allocate Georgia USD 4.5 bn in credits and humanitarian aid for the economy, damaged by the global crisis and the August events in South Ossetia.