- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
MIA confirmed: Glukhov obtained the status of refugee2009-06-30 18:38
Junior Sergeant Alexander Glukhov, who in January voluntarily left his unit in South Ossetia, obtained the status of refugee in Georgia, Shota Khizanishvili, the Interior Ministry of Georgia head of administration said - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Russia a criminal case over Glukhov's desertion was instituted. About a month ago his relatives claimed Alexander was granted the refugee's status, but there was no official confirmation.
Khizanishvili added Glukhov works, but didn't mention the place of his work.
According to the Interior Ministry of Georgia, the sergeant left his military unit in January 2009, and surrendered to Georgian police.
The Junior Sergeant must have been demobilized this spring. He explained his actions with bad conditions of service and said he hopes to obtain Georgian citizenship.