- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Delegation of South Ossetia departed for Geneva2009-06-30 18:41
South Ossetian delegation departed for Geneva to participate in the 6th round of Geneva Talks on security and stability in Caucasus, planned for July 1st .gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation is headed by Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian President's representative for post-conflict settlement; and also includes: Murat Jioyev, the Interior Minister of the Republic, Konstantin Kochiyev, the President's advisor, Merab Chigoyev, the deputy representative for post-conflict settlement.
"In the course of the sixth round will be discussed security issues, which remain the most urgent in the region, as there is still a strong possibility that Georgia will again attack South Ossetia," Chochiyev's office reported - ITAR TASS.
The same source stated that the "delegation of South Ossetia brings the draft memorandum on non-use of force, and counts on consideration of the issue by international organizations".