- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Belarus to discuss recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia between sessions2009-07-01 15:24
The discussion of the issue of South Ossetia and Abkhazia will be continue by Belarusian MPs in the intersession period, said Sergei Maskevich, the head of the parliamentary Commission on international affairs and relations -Interfax-Zapad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Maskevich confirmed the issue is currently worked on by his Commission.
"It's clear that the issue is important for Russia. But it never positioned this one as a principal, crucial issue which could affect the bilateral relations", he added, speaking of the possible reaction of the Russian side on the issue's being left outside the spring session.
"Perhaps, discontent [from the Russian side] is present to this or that extent," the MP said. "The other thing there is also understanding from its side", he added.