- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry assesses the results of the 6th round of Geneva Talks positively2009-07-02 10:52
Foreign Ministry of Russia assesses the results of the 6th round of the Geneva Talks on security in Caucasus positively.
The next, 7th round, will be held on September 17th 2009, said Grigori Karasin, the head of the Russian delegation - RIA Novosti.
He said the change of format of the Geneva Talks, caused by the leaving of the UN and the OSCE.
"After termination of the OSCE and the UN presence the situation in region is really disturbing. But now we have to find the variants to let us ensure security and stability in the region. The Geneva Talks participants have such opportunities now. We finish the discussions on positive and constructive note, and agreed to conduct the next meeting on September 17th ", Karasin said.
The full-fledged participants of the Talks are: delegations of Abkhazia, Georgia, Russia, the USA, South Ossetia, also representatives of the EU, the UN, the OSCE.