- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Ministry of Defense confirmed Artemiyev’s desertion2009-07-02 14:17
North Caucasus military district confirmed the fact of Russian serviceman Dmitri Artemiyev's desertion in the area of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The military district representative said a fact-finding special commission will be established - Interfax-Military News Agency.
According to the previous messages, Russian military serviceman Dmitri Artemiyev voluntarily left his military unit in Tskhinval and left for Georgia.
Currently he is staying in the UN office in Georgia, where he turned for help - Rustavi 2.
The UN representatives turned to the Ministry for refugees and Resettlement of Georgia - Rosbalt.
The serviceman said that unbearable conditions of service, and complicated relations with sergeants made him leave. "I was treated badly, beaten, and I escaped through post in Perevi", he said and added he intends to live in Georgia.