- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
People’s tribune to appear in the Parliament of Georgia2009-07-02 15:00
The office of Giya Tsagareishvili, the opposition MP, will soon be the "people's tribune" in the Parliament of Georgia. T sagareishvili was an active participant of 2007-2008 actions , up to the parliamentary elections in May 2008. Now he decided to join opposition again and stand next to people.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Later he stated he sees no use to participate in the work of the Parliament, declared boycott to the meetings, quitted the parliamentary majority and Strong Georgia opposition fraction.
Today he announced he decided to return to the Parliament building and resume work in his office. The MP called on citizens who fell victims to the present-day government, to turn to him and use his office as a tribune for expression of people's protest.