- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia counts on additional financial aid from IMF2009-07-02 16:52
Georgia conducts negotiations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) over financial aid, aimed to support the budget.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The statement was made today by Nikoloz Gilauri, the Prime Minister of the country - Interfax.
At the same time, the PM didn't specify the discussed sum.