- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia will not participate in Caucasus 2009 maneuvers2009-07-02 17:29
The Ministry of Defense of South Ossetia will not participate in Caucasus 2009 maneuvers held from June 29th to July 6th in a number of Russia's southern regions, said Eduard Gabarev, the head of the artillery of the South Ossetian Ministry of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are absolutely not interested in these maneuvers. But we ourselves regularly conduct our drills in our base. They will be started soon, but we don't know exactly when," he added.
Previously Yuri Tanayev, the Minister of defense of South Ossetia, said that the republic will participate in Russian drills.