- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval raised a question of reasonability of OSCE’s participation in Geneva Talks2009-07-02 18:12
He mentioned that in the course of the 6th round South Ossetia expressed disturbance about the continuing militarization of Georgia, supported by the USA and a number of other countries.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chigoyev noted the sides came to the agreement about the necessity to work out measures of trust and signing accords between Georgia and South Ossetia, Georgia and Abkhazia on non-use of force - Regnum.
"Delegations of South Ossetia and Russia spread draft accords on non-use of force and normalization of relations between the Republic of South Ossetia and Georgia. The agreement was reached: the mediators - co-chairmen of the Geneva Talks - will basing on the draft accords on non-use of force, presented by the delegations of South Ossetia and Russia, work out common proposals for discussion at the 7th meeting in the framework of the Geneva Talks, ", Chigoyev said.
He underlined that issues of complications in implementation of the previously adopted mechanism of incident prevention was discussed. South Ossetian delegation also spread the press-release and video footage proving kidnapping of the three South Ossetian citizens by Georgian special services on October 13th 2008, said the diplomat.