- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU suspended the Eastern Partnership program2009-07-03 10:21
The EU delayed the implementation of the Eastern Partnership program because of the new challenges Europe faces, said the EU chairman Fredrik Reinfeldt, the Prime Minister of Sweden.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Europe has faced serious financial crisis and we should take necessary steps to escape the crisis. Now our main task is to escape crisis. Moreover, the climate change problem is not less important. We can not lose time and should solve these problems by December," he said - Regnum.
In 2008 the program was endorsed by the EU, and in May 2009 it was started. It is aimed to improve the EU's relations with 6 post-Soviet countries: Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Moldavia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan, also implies establishment of free economic belt and determination of simplified visa regime between the participant countries.