- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
World Bank allocated Georgia a USD 85 mln loan2009-07-03 10:47
The World Bank allocated Georgia a USD 85 mln loan - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the statement of the WB, it is aimed for direct budget support to the country's authorities in implementation of reform agenda.
This is the first loans out of the three planned by the World Bank as a project to beat the consequences of global financial and economic crisis.
According to the same statement, the new loan is the central component of the expected country strategy of partnership of the WB with Tbilisi for the period of 2010-2013.