- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian generals are proved to be guilty of aggression against South Ossetia2009-07-03 14:44
The Investigation Committee at the Russian Prosecutor General's Office has evidence to prove the guilt of the top commanders of the Georgian army of launching aggression against South Ossetia in August 2008, said the Committee head, Alexander Bastrykin - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said that managed to prove guilt of commanders at the level of brigade (division) generals).
"We have no direct orders of the Commander-in-Chief of the Georgian army (the President) so far. But in the course of the further investigation we'll do everything necessary in cooperation with law enforcement bodies to receive these orders", Bastrykin added.
He believes that brigade and division generals evidently couldn't order without instructions of the Commander-in-Chief.
"Otherwise it's also a crime - making orders without sanction of the superior commandment", the Committee chairman said.