- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze admitted she had a meeting with a Ukrainian tycoon2009-07-03 15:36
Pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, Nino Burjanadze, admitted she held a meeting with Viktor Pinchuk, the Ukrainian billionaire.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In her interview to The Rezonansi she said Pinchuk, with whose fund she "actively" cooperates, himself invited her to Kyiv -Day.Az.
"By the way, I can tell you that a visit to this person [Pinchuk] Mikheil Saakashvili regarded as a great honour, and several months ago Mikheil Saakashvili was his personal guest, and if something in this man is inadmissible, then why did Saakashvili accepted his invitation to Paul McCartney's concert in Kyiv?" Burjanadze mentioned.
"If this man [Pinchuk] cooperates with criminal groupings, then why did he [Saakashvili] came to him? He is a much respected man, who has immense authority not only in Kyiv, but in the West as well. By the way, Mr. Pinchuk has very good relations with Hillary Clinton", she added.