- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili advised that Obama “choose his words carefully” at the meeting with Medvedev2009-07-06 10:36
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili hopes Georgia will not fall victim to the improvement of relations between the USA and Russia. This is what Saakashvili told Independent newspaper (Great Britain) as reported by Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian leader it will be great if at the meeting with Dmitry Medvedev and Vladimir Putin Barack Obama "chooses his words carefully".
"If Obama says something that looks like some kind of permission for something, then they will go for it (attack Georgia). That's why every word counts", - Saakashvili stated.
It will be remembered today US President Barack Obama is coming to Moscow on an official visit.