- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New opposition movement to be established in Georgia2009-07-06 11:05
"Protect Georgia", a new opposition movement is under construction now in Georgia. It was stated by Levan Gachechiladze, a leader of Georgian opposition in Political Week show on GPB's First Channel on Sunday night.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He highlights it's not a political party but a public association consolidating all public forces.
According to Gachechiladze on July 10 the association's initiative group will make an official statement to announce the new NGO's objectives and tasks. "Protect Georgia" will have an open voluntary membership.
Gachechiladze neither confirmed nor disproved information on his participation in the organization's activities and his leadership emphasizing it would not be a party as he is not a natural politician and is not going to devote all his life to politics.