- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Private Artemyev’s mother on the way to Georgia to meet her son2009-07-06 11:38
Mother of Dmitry Artemyev, a private in the Russian Army who recently fled to Georgia, went to see her son a couple of days ago.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This is what soldier Artemyev's grandmother Galina told RIA Novosti today.
"She phoned me and said she was leaving. She has no one to go to but her son. I don't know when she is coming back. She will return as soon as something gets clear", - the soldier's grandmother said.
On July 2 night private Artemyev left the military unit of North Caucasus Military District stationed in Perevi locality (Java district, South Ossetia). The soldier crossed the Georgian-South Ossetian border and addressed the authorities of Georgia claiming refugee status.