- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Download the original attachment Tbilisi hopes to hear Georgian issue at Obama-Medvedev meeting2009-07-06 16:39
Tbilisi hopes to hear Georgian problems among issues of negotiations between US President Barack Obama and his Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev in Moscow. It was stated by Alexander Nalbandov, Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia today, Regnum reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him not only Georgia but the whole world is setting great hopes on Obama's current visit to Russia. Nalbandov is sure Georgia's territorial integrity and sovereignty issues will be the key topic of negotiations together with other strategic questions. "The parties' attitude to Georgia is exactly opposite. The USA firmly stands up for Georgia's territorial integrity and sovereignty. We are sure the Georgian issue will be considered from this point of view", - Deputy Minister stated.
He reminded US Ambassador to Georgia John Tefft's earlier statement that "at the meeting with Medvedev Obama will raise the question of Georgia's territorial integrity restoration".