- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Obama promises to respect Russia’s position on Georgia2009-07-07 14:28
US President Barack Obama in his conversation with Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin promised to respect Russian interests in the post-Soviet space, in particular, Russia's position in Russia-Georgia and Russia-Ukraine relations, Yuri Ushakov, deputy head of the Russian government's administration who was at the meeting told journalists today, RIA Novosti reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him the negotiation topic was how important Georgia, Ukraine and all post-Soviet space was for Russia.
"Vladimir Vladimirovich's considerations were taken great attention and President Obama promised to reckon with the peculiarities of our neighbor relationships with these countries", - Ushakov said.