- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
IMF mission on the way to Georgia2009-07-07 14:43
Today the IMF mission is arriving in Georgia on a two-day visit. The issue of the IMF's budgetary aid to Georgia will be discussed at the negotiations for the first time, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Amounts the IMF allocated earlier were used for replenishment of foreign currency reserves only. It will be defined at the meetings what specific help the IMF can provide for Georgia's budget.
According to the experts' forecasts by autumn Georgia's budget will be in serious trouble. After the August war the IMF set aside USD 725 mln to replenish Georgia's foreign currency reserves. USD 439 mln have already been transferred in two tranches.