- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia simplifies visa issuance to foreign citizens2009-07-07 16:46
Georgia simplifies visa issuance to foreign citizens. According to the draft amendments to the law "On legal status of foreigners" the citizens of other countries will be given an alternative of a single entry 90-day visa instead of a yearly one.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The cost of visa is reduced too: now it will be GEL 30 instead of currently paid GEL 50. The draft law was discussed by the Parliamentary Committee on Relations with Compatriots Residing Abroad at today's session.
The deputies adopted the draft law voting for its submission to the plenary session.